GDPR and Cookies
Last updated: Oktober 15, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to QiCurious, Vestervænget 5, Esbjerg, Denmark.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Denmark
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the services and goods provided by the Company, including, but not limited to, counseling, provision of art etc.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, for example generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to QiCurious, accessible from https://www.qicurious.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, You may want to provide the Company with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
- Date of birth
- Location address of the abode, subject to Company services or goods
- A lock of hair, in a small paper bag without any personal identifiable information written on it
- Notes pertaining to the Service or goods produced
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with the Company through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email to respond to You.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
When the Company uses project-related material for marketing and similar purposes in a public forum, the client’s details remain anonymous. This document refers to the ‘Declaration of Consent’, that You send to the Company upon project start.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or the Company is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Other trusted companies which process such data for the Company. These may include TAX; auditor (subject to other laws); invoice service, host for website.
Other legal requirements
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to the Company but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While the Company strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We protect our systems against access to, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of the personal information we store. We have implemented general organizational and technical measures.
The Company strives for high information security. Should the accident occur (including but not limited to theft, hacking, natural disaster, human error) then the assessment is that the risk level is low for the data subjects as the Company only processes general information including biological material delivered from You. The biological material is not used for extracting DNA analysis, but simply to measure a value comparable to a PH-value. After project use (as per above) the biological material is destroyed by combustion.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By e-mail: Bonna@QiCurious.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.qicurious.com/
Declaration of Consent
- The downloadable Declaration of consent can be downloaded here.